Brian Condrey's Academic Weblog
Sunday, July 10, 2005
  Vlog Updates
Since last February I've been playing around with Svein Høier and Jon Hoem's technique for videoblogging with blogger. While most video blogs (or vlogs/vblogs) use a secondary link page for each video post, these gentlemen from Norway have come up with a way to insert embedded video in a blogger post using the post link field. After some tweaking, I came up with a configuration that worked with my blog design. In the course of arriving at this solution, I created a series of prototype and mock-up videoblogs.
Anyway, I'm straightening up my blogger dashboard and dumping these blogs, which you can read about here. In the interest of housecleaning, I've also stripped my original (and clunky) vlog of its video links.

For examples of how embedded video posts work, see "Chicago Book Artist Craig Jobson" (July 10, 2005) and "Introducing Embedded Video" (April 17, 2005).
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / November 2005 / January 2006 / September 2006 / November 2009 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]